A 2015 study from the Journal “Headache” revealed that 14.2% of US adults 18 or older reported having a migraine or severe headache in the previous 3 months. The prevalence of migraine was highest in females 18-44, where the 3-month prevalence of migraine or severe headache was 23.5!. Prevalence in men was closer to 9%. Migraine usually starts during adolescence and often attains its peak at the age of 45. Our headache doctor specialist has 13 years of experience in naturally resolving these problems in a fast, yet lasting way. After an average of only 7 sessions, most patients no longer need ongoing medications or therapies (including our therapy approach)!
Symptoms of migraine:
- A migraine can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on just one side of the head. It’s often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound.
- Migraine attacks can cause significant pain for hours to days and can be so severe that the pain is disabling.
- Warning symptoms known as aura may occur before or with the headache. These can include flashes of light, blind spots, or tingling on one side of the face or in your arm or leg.
Migraine triggers abound- for example:
- Hormonal changes
- Strong stimuli, such as bright lights and loud sounds
- Dietary triggers, such as MSG, red wine, aspartame, beans, cheeses, etc.
- (and many more!)
Our Headache specialist in Texas, routinely frees migraine sufferers from avoiding triggers. He accomplishes this by naturally calming the nerves down that are responsible for all headache and migraine symptoms. These nerves in your head and face convergence with nerves in your neck. It may seem confusing to grasp the neck/head nerve connections, but this website describes how it works, in detail (especially in the “Migraine Answers” section in our Main Menu). But once you “get it” by experiencing instant, yet lasting symptom relief, you’ll be a convert. Once the neck nerve source is resolved, it’s routine to leave ongoing medications and therapies behind. You’re too busy to keep managing these problems, as opposed to fixing them.
Once you experience what it’s like to feel instant, yet lasting symptom relief, you’ll be a convert. Once the neck nerve source is resolved, it’s routine to leave ongoing medications and therapies behind, including ours. We average 7 sessions, even for very complex cases. You’re too busy to keep managing these problems, as opposed to fixing them.